- Monday, February 29, 2016 - Raffi Sarkissian (University of Southern California) presents: Red Carpet, Black Hair: Viola Davis and the Politics of Respectability at the Oscars
- Tuesday, March 1, 2016 - Julie Nakama (University of Pittsburgh) presents: Can wE! All Get Along? The Fashion Police and Oscar Diversity
- Wednesday, March 2, 2016 - Natasha Patterson (Simon Fraser University) presents: "Do you do that to the guys?": Feminism and Red Carpet Politics
- Thursday, March 3, 2016 - Kirsty Fairclough (University of Salford) presents: Will they #Askhermore? Celebrity, Sexism and the Red Carpet
- Friday, March 4, 2016 - Elizabeth Lunden (Stockholm University) presents: When Shallowness Enables Depth: The Oscars as a Scenario for Socio-Political Protest
Tuesday, March 1, 2016
Theme: Live from the Red Carpet!