- Monday, January 25, 2016 - Christine Capetola (The University of Texas at Austin) presents: Synthesized Sounds and Fusion Friendships in Grimes and Janelle Monaé’s "Venus Fly"
- Tuesday, January 26, 2016 - Alyx Vesey (University of Wisconsin—Madison) presents: One of the GRRRLS: Lizzo and the Feminist Potential of Musical Collaboration
- Wednesday, January 27, 2016 - Katherine Lehman (Albright College) presents: With Friends Like These: Female Intimacies and Animosities in HBO’s Girls
- Thursday, January 28, 2016 - Alison Winch (University of East Anglia) presents: ‘There’s a special place in hell for women who don’t help other women’: Taylor Swift and Celebrity Feminist Friendship
- Friday, January 29, 2016 - Lauren Cramer (Georgia State University) presents: #SquadGoals and the Limits of Black Cool
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
Theme: #Squad Goals