- Monday, December 12, 2011 - Frank Kelleter (Göttingen University, Germany) presents: That Soothing Balm of Latent Discontent: MAD MEN Unstresses the 21st Century
- Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - Ruth Mayer and Shane Denson (Leibniz University of Hanover, Germany) present: Plurimediality and the Serial Figure
- Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - Jason Mittell (Middlebury College) presents: Serial Characterization and Inferred Interiority
- Thursday, December 15, 2011 - Andreas Jahn-Sudmann (Göttingen University, Germany) presents: TV Series, Metaseriality and "The Very Special Episode"
- Friday, December 16, 2011 - Daniel Stein (Göttingen University, Germany) presents: Authorizing Alternative Authorships: The Popular Serialities of Superhero Blockbuster Spoofs
Monday, December 12, 2011
Theme: Popular Seriality