- Monday September 19, 2011 – Jennifer Gillan (Bentley University) presents: Never Been Flown? Fall TV’s Paratexts
- Tuesday September 20, 2011 – Sharon Marie Ross (Columbia College Chicago) presents: Fall Variations on Nostalgia
- Wednesday September 21, 2011 – Megan Gwynne Mullen (University of Wisconsin-Parkside) presents: So Long, Kate Gosselin…And Cable Programming Too?
- Thursday September 22, 2011 – Ethan Thompson (Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi) presents: NBC Comedy, 2011-Style
- Friday September 23, 2011 – Robert Cannon (California State University, Los Angeles) presents: Can TV See Class? Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Believe in the American Dream.
Monday, September 19, 2011
The timeliest of topics: Fall TV