- Monday September 12, 2011 – Kyle Barnett (Bellarmine University) presents: Guilt by Association: The Grammys, The Recording Industry, and Representing Popular Music Culture
- Tuesday September 13, 2011 – John Vanderhoef (University of California, Santa Barbara) presents: Spike VGAs: Celebration or Ghettoization?
- Wednesday September 14, 2011 – Myles McNutt (University of Wisconsin-Madison) presents: Best Actress in a Dramedic Role?: The Emmy Awards’ Genre Problem
- Thursday September 15, 2011 – Anne Helen Petersen (The Putney School) presents: The Oscars: The Cadillac of Celebrity Paratexts
- Friday September 16, 2011 – Karen Petruska (Georgia State University) presents: An Award without Ceremony: The Critics’ Consensus
Monday, September 12, 2011
Theme: The Industry of Media Awards