- Monday March 14, 2011: Lauren Bratslavsky (University of Oregon) presents: In Defense of the Crude: Why Bob’s Burgers Beats Out the Rest
- Tuesday March 15, 2011: Gladys Santiago (New York University) presents: Artful Mockers: Brand Parodies Amplified Through Animation
- Wednesday March 16, 2011: Benjamin Thevenin (University of Colorado, Boulder) presents: "All Your Subversion Are Belong to Culture Industry: (That Means You Too, Banksy!)”
- Thursday March 17, 2011: Steve Pustay (Georgia State University) presents: The Paranoid Power Fantasies of Superjail!
- Friday March 18, 2011: Carol Stabile (University of Oregon) presents: TBA
Monday, March 14, 2011
Topic: Primetime Animation, organized by Collin Coleman (Georgia State University)